SIEBEL Developer (Siebel Tools, workflows, Siebel Scripting, Run time
Posted Jun 08
Tata Consultancy services
Liverpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
For this SIEBEL Developer (Siebel Tools, workflows, Siebel Scripting, Run time Events, DVM, Siebel Open UI) you will need the following skills:
• Demonstrate hands-on experience in Siebel 8.x configuration (including Siebel Tools, workflows, Siebel Scripting, Run time Events, DVM, Siebel Open UI) is required
• Demonstrate hands-on experience in Siebel EAI Technologies HTTP, FTP, XML Transports, Web Services and Integration workflow Processes.
• Demonstrate experience in Siebel Scripting (eScript/SVB), Business Services, & using Siebel Adapters/Connectors/APIs
• Demonstrate experience in analyzing and transforming business requirements into functional design.
• Demonstrate experience in Oracle Policy Automation.
• Possess experience in public sector implementations.
• Demonstrate experience in Siebel BI Publisher reports
• Demonstrate Functional experience of Siebel 8.x Application
• Siebel 8.x Certified.
Who We Are: Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty that no other firm can match. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $13.4 billion for year ended March 31, 2014 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India
What We Offer: TCS offers a consulting-led integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model (GNDM ), recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
Lineage: TCS is part of the Tata group, one of India's largest industrial conglomerates and most respected brands. TCS has over 300,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 46 countries
History: TCS was established in 1968 as a division of Tata Sons Limited. TCS Ltd. got incorporated as a separate entity on January 19, 1995.
SIEBEL Developer (Siebel Tools, workflows, Siebel Scripting, Run time Events, DVM, Siebel Open UI) please apply for more details.
Please share your updated resume or call at or
Employment Type: Permanent