Citadel Computing Services Limited
Corsham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Your new company
Located in Corsham in a quiet corner of Wiltshire, but only 15 minutes from the M4 and well connected by bus and rail links, a fast growing International Insurance Provider with an annual 20 Million premium turnover is building a market leading software solution to drive the companies' growth and development. This is the perfect opportunity to join a high performance and collaborative culture, with the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and drive innovation.
• Develop an integrated enterprise grade cloud based ecosystem that can also be packaged as individual components if required
• Manage user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Troubleshoot technical issues
• Lead/participate in discussions/planning around system architecture
• Participate fully in estimating and planning
• Set best practice standards for the developer community
• Mentor the team and provide technical leadership
• Perform code reviews
• Have extensive technology experience leading development using PHP and MySQL
• Be able to work in an innovative environment that is regulated by the FCA
• Be able to take complex business ideas expressed in the form of Use Cases and ERD's and convert those into solutions that do not lose the original intent
• Understand the differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Commercial experience building robust, scalable and efficient systems
• Understand the benefit of embedding testing into everything you do
Experience in, or knowledge of, any of the following would be advantageous:
• Financial services or other regulated environment
• Wearable technology
• Annual Leave: 26 days plus the statutory UK Bank Holidays per annum
• Company Pension after Three months of service.
• Private Healthcare Insurance Package
• Free parking
Type: Full time - Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week, 7.5 hours per day, flexible on start time.
Start date: ASAP
You will report into the Head of IT.
Our company has offices in the UK and worldwide so occasional travel may be required.
When applying for the above role and throughout the recruitment process, all relevant documents will be required so checks can be carried out to ensure your right to work within the UK.
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Other Pay Info: up to 50k depending on experience